Job Order ID: 24811
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000
As a Paralegal in the Financial Services practice group (FSG), your role will involve working closely with the lawyers and other paralegals in support of the files in the FSG group. Your key responsibilities will include:
– Conduct and review due diligence searches (corporate, PPR, LTO, bankruptcy, etc).
– Review credit agreements and other related documents to lending transactions.
– Attend to registrations with LTO, PPR, Bank Act and other registries as required.
– Coordinate with agents for searches and registrations.
– Prepare security relating to financing (mortgages, security agreements, etc) and supporting document (resolutions etc).
– Communicate with outside counsel, lenders, borrowers and others as required.
– Preparing opinions and reporting packages to lenders.
– Attend to all closing matters, prepare final reports, opinion letters and closing books.
Compensation & Benefits:
– $65,000 – $80,000 (negotiable based on experience)
– 4 weeks vacation
– Excellent compensation package which includes Dental; Extended Medical; MSP Paid; Pension; RRSP
– Excellent work environment, centrally located in downtown Vancouver – close to shops, cafes and transport
– Social and friendly culture – various social staff events held throughout the year
– Paralegal Certificate
– 5+ years of relevant experience as a Financial Services Paralegal
– Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
– Excellent organisational abilities and adaptable approach to work
How To Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume quoting job #24811 to: email@example.com. If you would like to speak with me directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser on 604 689 8687 ext. 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.