Job Order ID: 26506
Job Location: Fort St. John, BC, Canada
So what are you going to be doing?
- Maintaining and repairing a fleet of equipment and vehicles
- Execute PM & Inspection Programs
- Diagnose vehicle failures and disassemble, repair and reassemble parts as necessary
- Maintain records of daily check list (pre-trip inspections)
- Complete all necessary documents, including vehicle records
- Respond to road calls
What are you going to get from it?
- $93600 yearly salary (Base)
- On Call Premium with OT
- Extended Health and Dental
- Vacations starts at 2 weeks
- Company Vehicle
- Boot Allowance
- Tool Allowance
- LOA when on the road
How does this company care about you?
- Initiative can take you far… with a company moving like this is there are plenty of opportunities for you to grow.
- Staff events, holiday closures.
- Work hard and you will be noticed.
- Great team with a fun atmosphere.
What do you need to have?
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with Preventative maintenance on trucks and industrial equipment
- Red Seal Commercial Transport Mechanic OR Heavy Duty Mechanic
- CVIP (Commercial vehicle inspectors certificate)
- Strong computer skills and command of the English language
- Knowledge of Air brakes and hydraulics
- Own Tool set
- Live in Fort St John (Or close)
What you might have that is considered an asset!
- Welding and electrical experience preferred
- Class 1 drivers license
- Physically fit enough to do the job!
It’s an amazing opportunity and all you need to do is take 5 minutes of your time to call me and talk more. 604-689-8687 ext 293. Or e-mail me at email@example.com