Job Order ID: 26096
- Host a variety of games for players live.
- Maintain the gaming protocol and carry on all the back-end procedures as and when required.
- Maintain highest level of professionalism
- Participate in internal and external media events and promotions
- Must be 19 years of age
- Able to pass BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB) licensing
- Extremely Competitive wages
- Attractive monthly performance bonus
- Paid training
- Loyalty Bonus
- Individual career growth and development opportunities.
How to apply
Please include a Microsoft Word version of your resume as well as a cover letter detailing how your experiences would make you an ideal candidate for the role. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Taanvi Kukreja (604-559-6665, ext. 255) for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.