Job Order ID: 37249
Job Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain exceptional experience as a construction Labor? Are you looking for a full-time role with the possibility of career advancement? Our client is one of the leading Restoration companies across Canada looking to expand and wants YOU to join the team. If this sounds like you apply now!
- Clean and clear debris
- Proactively communicate job site conditions and concerns that may affect the completion of the job.
- Maintaining equipment and vehicles in clean serviceable condition
- Perform Water/Flood and Contents duties as required
- Valid Driver's license is required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
Wage – $19*25/hr
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Gabriel Manoukian at email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at AmbiMi.com.
AmbiMi is a modern, skills-based job matching platform that combines an innovative app with a human-centric network of Job Hubs to support job hunting and hiring. This hybrid approach gives businesses and professionals choice to engage with humans or technology, leveraging advantages from both approaches to hire, schedule, and pay employees efficiently. Learn more at AmbiMi.com..
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.