Job Order ID: 26302
Job Location: Richmond, BC, Canada
Salary: $70,720 - $74,880
The client is involved in producing wood products that are used by hundreds of companies across the area.
- Daily preventative maintenance on many different types of heavy duty machines
- Fast and efficient work on breakdowns to reduce downtime.
- Engine and Boom rebuilds when necessary
- Weekly Day shifts, Overtime available
- Salary: $34-36 an hour depending on experience
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Full benefits including MSP paid (After 3 months)
- Journeyman/Red Seal
- 1 or more year of experience
- Hydraulic and Electrical Experience
How to Apply!
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com OR visit https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/operations-jobs/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Sean at 604 689 8687 ext. 293 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.