Job Order ID: 26209
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $58,240 - $74,880
Our client is a manufacturer of custom truck equipment and cranes. Hard work being their number 1, anyone working here will find themselves gaining valuable knowledge and experience.
3 Positions Available!
Job Description ( Two Different Roles )
- Monday – Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm
- All new build projects
- Fabrication and welding
- Service Mechanic
- Trouble shooting, breakdown fixes.
- Taking things apart and putting them back together
- 3rd or 4th years starting at $28/hr
- Red Seals at $36/hr after 3 month probation
- Two weeks holiday
- 100% dental and prescriptions
- 80% extended Health
- Boot allowance
- Paid Sick days
- 3% Pension Matching
- 3 years experience in hydraulic or electrical background
- Ability to lift 30lbs or more on a daily basis
- Own Tools
- Fabrication and welding experience is an asset
- Positive, hard-working team player!
How to Apply!
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/operations-jobs/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Sean at 604 689 8687 ext. 293 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.