Job Order ID: 26290
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are looking for a high energy skilled mechanic who can come in and get the job done right!
Compensation and Benefits
Vacation: 2 weeks
Benefits: Dental, Extended Medical, MSP Paid. After 3 month probation.
- Planning preventative maintenance on the machines
- Breakdown work when needed
- Types of machines you will work on
- Large Caterpillar
- Cat 966
- John Deeres
- Rubber tire wheel loaders
- Minor Machines
- Working on the different electronics of the machines
- Infrequent scheduled major jobs
- Engine/Boom Rebuilds
– Day Shifts
– Monday to Friday
- At least 1 year of experience
- Journeyman ticket
- Hydraulic and Electrical experience, the more the better
- Having your own tools
- If you have ever excavated handle logs before
- Previous construction experience
How to Apply!
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/operations-jobs/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Sean at 604 689 8687 ext. 293 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.