Job Order ID: 25778
Job Location: Delta, BC, Canada
Salary: $81,120 - $85,280
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain the company’s fleet of heavy duty equipment
Keep all equipment cleaned, lubricated and properly maintained
- Make any adjustments to equipment that are required for proper use
- Repair or replace defective parts, components or systems- electrical, hydraulic, or pneumatic systems
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and ensure that the work done meets manufacturer’s specifications and legislated regulations
- Seal Certified Heavy Equipment Technician
- 2+ years’ experience with dozers, graders, haul trucks, along with repair experience on generators, aerial lefts, cranes and smaller fleet vehicles
- Experience repairing electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems of heavy duty equipment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Group Benefits
- Matching RRSP
- Employee Share Plan
- Relocation Costs
Relocating for the ideal position can be a fantastic opportunity to build your career, discover a new place, make new friends and take advantage of everything the area has to offer! Relocation can be an exciting prospect! If you would like to explore relocation options give me a call for a confidential discussion.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/jobs/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Deb directly at 604-689-8687 Ext. #245 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
Operations Jobs – https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/operations-jobs/
Further jobs opportunities and operations news:
Follow me on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/debanjalichakroborty/