Job Order ID: 26373
Job Location: Fort St James, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
One of North America’s leading, diverse forestry companies are seeking an HR Coordinator to be involved in full-cycle human resources.
This company is built on honesty, integrity and passionate people. What was once a small family-run business has grown into a significant player on a national level, dating back 100 years and spanning across five generations and over 300 employees. What differentiates this organization from their competitors is that they strive to make significant contributions to their employees and the external community. The culture is progressive and open!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The HR Coordinator will play a key role within the organisation with a focus on policy and processes, recruitment, training, onboarding, performance management and more. Your job duties will include:
- Developing and executing full-cycle recruitment strategies; this will include recruitment for head office roles, union/manufacturing roles and external or remote roles
- Leading onboarding and orientations sessions
- Assisting in resolving LR issues, including investigations and documentation
- Partaking in company-wide OHS program, promoting through various activities
- Promoting health and wellness initiatives through various events
- Supporting training and development programs, providing ongoing feedback and evaluation
- Ensuring departmental managers are up-to-date with all HR policies and initiatives
- 3-4 years of progressive Human Resources experience
- Post Secondary Education in HR, Business Administration or related field
- Experience working in a unionized environment is a MUST
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary: $60,000-$75,000
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including paid MSP
- Bonus plan
- Relocation package
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to be my first call? Tell me in the body of your email how you most closely match the criteria above, and of course, why you’re fantastic.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.