Job Order ID: 26289
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation are leaders in their field! They value autonomy; but in a very supportive environment. In contrast, the team environment is excellent, and everyone is there to help. The culture is laid-back and relaxed, with varying working schedules and flexible policies. If you are looking for anti-corporate, you’ve found it! The team are looking for likeminded individuals to help with rapid expansion.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This is a newly created role, so the HR Manager will need to bring 5 years of prior experience to the table. In your first few months in this role, you will get to learn the full business operations and determine the Human Resource needs. From there, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Manage full scope of HR generalist tasks which include: Recruitment, Training & Onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Relations
- Overseeing all policies, procedures and compliance related to the employees
- Day to day operations management of the HR Department
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources (Generalist/Manager)
- Experience with technology recruitment
- Experience working in a fast-growth environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS OVERVIEW
- Salary: $70,000-$80,000 (this may be open to negotiation depending on experience)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Full benefits including; medical, dental, vision, long-term
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Katie O’Brien at 604 6898687 ext. #222 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS
HR Jobs – https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/corporate-jobs/