Job Order ID: 26109
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Our client is a leading and rapidly growing Developer / General Contractor firm working on new residential multi-family and commercial builds in the Lower Mainland. They have a close-knit team in their beautiful Vancouver Downtown office as well as on various job sites throughout the Lower Mainland. They are always looking for top talent to support their increasing business demand and currently they have an immediate need for an experienced HVAC Foreman.
For more inquiries and immediate conversation, please call George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231.
The HVAC Foreman will
– Oversee all ductwork and HVAC equipment rough-in and installation for assigned projects
– Troubleshoot the mechanical drawings to avoid future construction concerns and checkpoints
– Work closely with the Site Superintendent to meet project requirements, schedule, and budget
– Review drawings, maintain contacts with consultants and subtrades, establish scope of work, and assist with scheduling, inspection and site supervision
– 5+ years of experience in HVAC with commercial / multi-family residential builds
– 2+ years of experience as a foreman/supervisor/manager
– Formal educational training in HVAC/Plumbing is an asset if with experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $40 – $43 per hour
– Extended medical, dental, vision, and MSP
– 2-3 weeks of vacation
– Phone allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval.