Job Order ID: 24579
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
In this firm you will get the chance to learn from senior, professional experts and work with diverse practice representing clients in a wide range of interesting and challenging matters. With a team consisting of 20 lawyers, there is lots of opportunities to learn and work closely with competent and experienced professionals. The areas of law range from commercial transactions, commercial disputes, class actions, personal injury cases to insurance maters, real estate litigation, family law matters and more.
Working closely with the senior Paralegal in the Defence team mainly, your main duties include:
– Drafting a variety of documents, such as pleadings, motions, affidavits
– Directing Legal Administrative Assistants and discussing strategies with lawyers
– Reviewing file intake materials and organizing large litigation files
– Maintaining bf system and court diary
– Paralegal Certificate or Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate
– 1+ years of ICBC defence or Plaintiff experience
– Need to have or eligible to get ICBC billing number
– Comfortable working to a billable target
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– competitive salary (negotiable based on experience)
– 3 weeks vacation
– Excellent benefit package which includes dental, extended medical
– Gym in the building
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser for more details: 604-689-8687, ext. 250.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.