Job Order ID: 25783
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
This successful mining company is looking to expanding their legal team, with the addition of an in-house counsel to lead and oversee the company’s legal function. Working alongside a Paralegal, the In-house Counsel reports to the CEO and CFO. There is a great potential to grow within the company. The option to join the board and obtain a VP position exists for the right candidate.
Reporting to CEO and CFO, your main duties include:
– Drafting and reviewing contracts, preparing commercial agreements
– Assisting with all of the transactional work of funding
– Advising on various securities matters including prospectus offering, private placement, reverse takeover, share consolidation, option and shareholder rights plans, warrant administration, exchange listing, etc.
– Advising on various corporate matters including continuation, partnership roll-over, special share rights, director and shareholder resolutions, etc.
– Exchange offering memorandums, listing applications, private placements, incentive stock options, and annual general meeting materials
– Preparation and filing of corporate materials with the BC Registrar of Companies
– Called to BC Bar
– 5+ years experience
– Solid securities exposure
– TSX/ TSVX experience essential
– Financing background
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $150,000 per annum (based on experience)
– 3 weeks vacation
– Medical, Dental (all premiums are covered 100%)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser at email@example.com or at 604-689-8687, ext. 250 for more details.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.