Job Order ID: 26938
Job Location: Chilliwack, BC, Canada
Salary: $64,632 - $73,080
We are looking for a industrial electrician who comes with mechanical aptitude. We can offer you an opportunity to thrive in a fast paced environment and ample chance for growth into long-term leadership roles.
- Take part in the maintenance and installation/repair of all equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair of all electrical systems
- Read and interpret drawings and schematics to plan layouts
- Follow all safety requirements for a food manufacturing environment.
- Maintain and monitor equipment using predictive and preventative techniques.
Compensation and Benefits
- $30.25 Starting
- Annual increases in wage
- 2 weeks vacation and your birthday off!
- Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching
- Annual Bonus
- Boot / Jacket Allowance
- Avg of 5-10 hours of OT a week @ $45.65 / hr
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Red Seal Electrician OR Millwright
- Good mechanical background or understanding/aptitude
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Experience and knowledge of electrical systems, blueprints and apply NEC requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical equipment, motors, and other electronic systems and equipment
- Ability to work OT and Holidays
How to Apply
You’re interested there’s no doubt about that so let’s talk. If you’re not, still call and let’s find you a fit that works better for you. It’s my job. 604-689-8687 ext 293. Or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org