Job Order ID: 26340
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $72,000 - $85,000
Our client is a large manufacturer of goods in the area. Committed to consistently hitting their goals and treating their own right.
- Assessing the electrical needs of the company and implementing the necessary changes and repairs
- Inspections, installations, calibrations and maintenance of the electrical devices that are integral to the plant’s operating system.
- Help and participate in the on-going plant maintenance program and ensure plant operation is meeting and exceeding production levels
Compensation and Benefits
- Wage: $30-36/hr based on experience
- Benefits plan
- Red Seal Certification
- 2 Years experience in an Industrial Environment
- PLC Experience
How to Apply
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com OR visit https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/operations-jobs/ to apply online.
If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Sean at 604 689 8687 ext. #293 for more information.
Also if you know of anyone looking for work in other fields as well I am always looking to help!
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.