Job Order ID: 37644
Job Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
Salary: $105,000 - $125,000
Are you an experienced litigator with a background in handling insurance coverage cases? We have a great opportunity for you!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a nationally recognized litigation and insurance coverage law firm with a strong presence on the West Coast. With more than 100+ attorneys, our client's trial attorneys have more experience than most West Coast law firms. Their litigation team works on some of the largest companies in the United States, and insurance carriers when claims are in the millions and stakes are high. Our client is also recognized by Chambers Associate and Super Lawyers for consecutive years in a row.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The firm maintains a highly successful and professional work environment, but that doesn’t stop them from nurturing social interactions among its employees. Join a social and supportive firm that offers opportunities for career development, mentorship, and low billable hours compared to most big law firms. Our client also encourages pro bono work and professional development, allowing up to 50 hours to be allocated towards the billable hour requirement.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for an experienced litigator (3-5+ years) with excellent verbal and written communication skills, who can maintain a professional and polished attitude when interacting with clients and other attorneys. An experienced attorney should have experience defending clients in claim-related, regulatory, and extra-contractual matters.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- All phases of litigation (evaluating cases, discovery, depositions, hearings, arbitrations, and trials)
- Non-litigation work such as research, writing opinion letters, etc
- Client counseling with respect to claims-handling and coverage issues
- Provide mentorship to junior associates
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in private practice as a litigator
- Excellent written and verbal communication and research skills
- Qualified candidates must be Oregon Bar members. Washington Bar membership is a plus
- Must have proven experience handling their own individual cases
- Ability to provide support to senior attorneys in more complex cases
- $105,000 – $125,000/ yr. Competitive salary commensurate based on years of experience
- $10K Bonus for hitting 1750 billable hours
- Flexible health and dental coverage
- Mentorship opportunities with senior attorneys
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.