Job Order ID: 24822
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
The firm lives up to its reputation as being extraordinary, with offices located all over the world this firm is continually ranked as one of the finest firms in Vancouver. The firm value trust, balance and teamwork and understand when these values are combined, company success can be achieved. They lead by example and take pride in offering a competitive salary and supportive work environment. Their stunning office is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Vancouver near shopping, cafés, and dining.
Working as an Intellectual Property LAA in the Trademark and IP group, your role will involve supporting the department with various files and tasks. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
– Reviewing and distributing incoming files to the Trademark Department.
– Manage internal database and file management
– Drafting and preparing correspondence
– Assisting with the handling of trust accounts on behalf of clients
– Coordinate client meetings
– Other duties as assigned
Compensation & Benefits:
– $55,000 – $65,000 (negotiable based on experience)
– 3 weeks vacation
– Excellent compensation package which includes Dental; Extended Medical; MSP Paid; Pension; RRSP
– Excellent work environment, centrally located in downtown Vancouver – close to shops, cafes and transport
– Social and friendly culture – various social staff events held throughout the year
– LAA Certificate
– 2+ years of relevant experience as a IPLAA
– Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
– Highly organised and analytical
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume quoting job #24822 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak with me directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser on 604 689 8687 ext. 250 or email email@example.com for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.