Job Order ID: 26263
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of British Columbia’s largest private real-estate organizations as an IT Administrator. The role will encompass a variety of tasks which will allow the successful applicant to learn new skills and utilise their existing skillset. This role requires a strong degree of responsibility and will give you the chance to share your ideas and see them being implemented.
About the Company:
This company is leading the way in their field and is on the brink of further expansion. In order to reach its goals, the company requires strong, forward thinking personnel. This is an organization that rewards hard work, creativity and drive – If you are looking for a stable company that values innovative thinking, this role is perfect for you.
The IT Administrator will be responsible for delivering high quality, cost effective solutions to all levels of users remotely, desk-side and on-site, but not limited to:
– Providing excellent and courteous support to end users.
– Monitoring infrastructure, identifying issues and taking preventative action to ensure business continuity.
– Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of IT systems including networks, servers, PCs, operating systems, and associated hardware
– Deployment and maintenance of computers, laptops, printers, phones, monitors and audio-visual equipment.
– Manage vendors and suppliers.
– University Degree or College Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent work experience and/or certificates.
– A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Systems Administrator
– Experience with property management software (Yardi or Sage 300 Timberline)
– Experience in configuring IP Networks (Network Switches, Routing, Firewall Rules, Virtual LANs, Storage Area Networks, VPN)
– Active directory administration, Exchange administration, TCP/IP networking protocol and Internetworking/LAN/MAN/WAN
Compensation & Benefits:
– Salary $60,000 – $70,000 base per annum
– Extended medical and dental benefits
– 2-3 weeks’ vacation
How to Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com quoting reference # 26263 or visit: https://impactrecruitment.ca/jobs/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Sean Moynihan at 6046898687 Ext:253 for a confidential discussion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.