Job Order ID: 26473
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Systems/Network Administrator to implement their acquired technical skills and experience with a reputable successful company. The role will encompass a very good variety of tasks and work with the latest technology. Candidates who show initiative will have the opportunity for great career progression.
The company is a successful innovative SAAS company with over 100+ employees, the head office is conveniently situated in the heart of Vancouver, the company uses technology and procedures to improve quality, speed, accuracy and efficiency.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a network administrator/systems administrator or IT manager
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Administration including configuration and troubleshooting
- Must have experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure, and Office365 including with Azure Active Directory implementations
- Solid experience administering Linux servers.
- Knowledge of asset management platforms, endpoint management platforms, anomaly detection platforms, and event reporting platforms
- Solid experience with SAML, OAUTH, REST
- Some experience administering MySQL databases
- Fluency in PowerShell is must, good understand of python or other business automation and scripting languages would be an asset
- Extensive knowledge of networking technologies: IPv4 routing, DNS, SMTP, VPN, and Firewall administration
- Solid experience with Systems Security, including host and service hardening, security systems QA, posture and compliance testing, and secure network design and configuration
- Experience with routers, switches, firewalls, access points, Web application firewall, and assorted enterprise networking technologies, Cisco routers and switches would be most preferred.
- Knowledge setting up and administering AWS environments would be a plus.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent work experience and/or certificates. Cisco or MCP or MCSA or MCSE, A+ and CCNA.
- Knowledge of endpoint and agent management in an active directory environment, knowledge of non-native AD clients for *NIX-based systems would be an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Salary: $100,000 – $150,000
3 weeks vacation+ 3 personal days + 5 sick days
Extended health/dental MSP paid
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to ksatija@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact 604-689-8687 ext. 275 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us as such all, applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.