Job Order ID: 24036
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000
This company are making leaps and bounds with their use of technology to improve quality, speed, accuracy and efficiency. They develop, manufacture and market two-way data communications networks for electric, water and gas utilities.
Working within a large complex system-oriented solution, including interfacing Java client applications with Oracle database technology, and trouble-shooting complex SQL queries on the backend. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop tests for software and administer in a continuously integrated environment.
- Assist with the transition of their current software to new architecture on the user facing interface.
- Mentor co-op students and junior staff though reviews, coaching and pairing in an informal setting.
- Execute future projects, often spanning multiple divisions, all while in constant communication with department or project managers.
- Minimum of 8 years experience developing commercial grade applications and software architecture in a comparable setting.
- High standard of code quality
- Experience with the Agile or Scrum methodology
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Dental, Extended Medical, Health Spending Account, MSP Paid, Onsite Gym, Paramedicals (Chiro etc), Transit Pass
- Dog friendly office, happy hour Fridays, staff lounge including foosball, pool table, x-box and ping pong.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: Ksatija@impactrecruitment.ca quoting reference # 24036 or visit: https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Karan Satija at 6046898687 Ext:275 for a confidential discussion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.