Job Order ID: 25160
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $30 - $35
Tired of getting laid off after a large project? Looking for a company to grow with? Our client is looking for an experienced electrician that would be interested in running a service van.
If you’re tired of lay offs and ready to join a stable company, apply today!
– A family owned electrical contractor with over 10 years of projects in the Lower Mainland
– An active member of the Electrical Contractors Association of BC
– Extremely busy and looking to add at least 1 service electrician
– They take on residential, commercial and light industrial service projects including fire alarm and security system replacement/upgrades
The Service Electrician will be reporting to the Service Manager and be responsible for:
– Running their own team on commercial service jobs including fire alarm replacement and installations
– Ensuring customer satisfaction on all assigned jobs
– Supporting our construction division with client retention and small/special projects.
– Invoicing customers and collecting payment for completed work
– 3-5 years as a journeyman electrician in commercial construction or service
– Must have class 5 drivers license
– Client facing personality
– Experience with fire alarms will be an asset
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
– $30-$35 per hour
– Extended medical and dental coverage
– Company provided vehicle
– Company proved cell phone
(604) 689 8687 x 241