Job Order ID: 26042
Job Location: Richmond, BC, Canada
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
Small sized firm located in Richmond very progressive culture. Lots of variety of work, the firm also runs a charitable organization in Tanzania where they build houses and infrastructure for the locals. As a member of the firm, you would have the opportunity to go to Tanzania once a year to partake in the charity. The firm also has an entity in Kampala, Uganda that they use for outsourcing work. As such, you will have an opportunity once a year for 10 days to travel to Kampala as well to assist with training and development of the staff there.
There is an opportunity to grow within the role and take on additional responsibility step into a staff accountant position. You will be provided with outstanding training to build a strong foundation in public practice.
- Provide Bookkeeping support to Canadian private enterprise clients
- Monthly and Quarterly financial statements
- Bank Statements
- Assisting with completion of T4, T5, T1’s
- Work on GST, PST, and WCB returns
- CRA tax reviews
- Administrative tasks when needed
- Filtering through files
- Contacting clients for missing documents
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Base Salary $40,000 – $45000
- 2 weeks vacation
- Office closed at Christmas so addition 1 week of vacation
- Gym membership to Steve Nash fitness
- Health spending account ($100-150 per month)
- Tuition and education reimbursement
- Accounting or finance diploma or degree
- 1-3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Tax experience a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office/Caseware/Taxprep
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to gwhite@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White at (604)-689-8687 ext 272 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.