Job Order ID: 25395
Job Location: Langley, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
Our growing civil client has an immediate need for a junior estimator to bid on local site preparation, underground utilities and highway infrastructure projects. They offer a great mentorship program and look to develop and promote their employees.
– Our civil client offers services such as site preparation, underground utilities and highway infrastructure throughout BC
– They are a small but growing company with a close knit office feel.
– Company ownership is big on employee satisfaction and take pride in their long-term employees – many have been there since the company started
– They provide many opportunities for training, and career growth including a mentorship program
Reporting to the Senior Estimator, the Junior Civil Estimator will be responsible for:
– Completing take offs and putting jobs together, this will be primarily for Sub divisions, but also roadworks, ministry, utilities and municipal projects.
– Building relationships with current clients, vendors and suppliers, while also networking and bringing in new business.
– They will be working closely with project managers to coordinate on awarded contract – where they will be bidding, preparing and coordinating tenders.
– 1-2 years of experience as a civil estimator OR project coordinator
– Local experience bidding subdivisions, roadworks or utilities. (Subdivision experience outside of BC will be considered)
– Experience with HeavyBid or Bid2Win software is an asset
– A civil diploma/degree would be considered an asset but not required
– $60,000 – $80,000 per year
– Extended medical and dental
– RRSP matching
– Performance bonus
– Company provided cell phone
– Gas card
If you have any further questions regarding this posting please contact
(604) 689 8687 x 241