Job Order ID: 26154
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Our client is an established Civil General Contractor offering construction services for underground utilities, road construction, and infrastructure projects throughout BC. They are a family-owned company with a fast-growing team. They take pride in their family-like team culture and commitment in being open for new ideas from their employees. Many of their current employees are with the company for over 10 years. Most of their current projects are local so travelling is minimum.
There will be plenty opportunities for internal training and career development as the company is expending and often promotes internally. As the Junior Foreman, you will oversee a crew of 4 – 5 members on site. You will work closely with the Project Managers and continually develop your knowledge of construction management in civil.
– Managing and delegating crew members and trucks on site
– Responsible for layouts, project progress reports, safety sheet and time sheet
– Ensuring all safety protocols and company policies are followed and met on site
– Leading and running site meetings
– Minimum 1 year of experience as a Junior Civil Foreman on site
– Experience with heavy civil equipment and excavators
– Project experience in underground utilities and road building is an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $30 + per hour depending on experience
– Company-wide extended benefit plan after 3 months
– Gas mileage reimbursement
– Company provided cell phone and laptop
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.