Job Order ID: 25770
Job Location: Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Our mechanical contractor client is looking to add a Junior Estimator to their staff. The Senior Mechanical Estimator will train all aspects of estimating commercial mechanical projects. If you have a mechanical background and would like to begin a career in estimating, apply today!
– A well-known Mechanical Contractor with a history of successful projects.
– They focus on large scale commercial and institutional projects
– A frequent winner of VRCA awards for quality projects and innovative design.
– Over 40 years of successful work in the Lower Mainland and plenty of upcoming projects
– Complete estimate preparation for projects from $500k to 1 million dollars
– Participate in sub-trade execution plans and secure quotes
– Accountable and responsible for accuracy and compliance of assigned estimate.
– Responsible to complete the entire tender proposal package submission including schedules, rates, and lists to provide complete and compliant tender submission.
– Advises Senior Estimator as to cost and schedule fluctuations, improved material, or other factors affecting bid
– Recommend project subcontractors and suppliers utilized in assembling or closing tenders and for actual project execution.
– 1 year of experience estimating for a mechanical contractor
– OR mechanical engineering degree / diploma
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
– $50,000 – $60,000
– Extended Medical, and Dental
– Paid MSP
– Performance bonus
– Car Allowance
– Eric Williams
– (604) 689-8687 x 241