Job Order ID: 24256
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
The practice has grown over the last century to become one of Vancouver’s largest law firms with over 80 lawyers and has been named as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. Having been established for many years the firm is still going from strength to strength and with the knowledge and expertise of the firm, they can carry out work on behalf of clients in BC and across Canada.
The successful candidate will be working be assisting a number of lawyers in the practice group and will handle a small amount of paralegal duties. You will be required to carry out many tasks to include, but not limited to:
– Provide admin/secretarial support to partners and lawyers
– Establish, maintain, and update files, database, records, and other documents
– Prepare and type a variety of legal documents
– Minute books
– Graduate of an accredited legal administrative assistant program
– At least three years’ experience in a legal environment supporting lawyers/partners ideally in a corporate practice
– Recent experience within real estate and/or corporate transactions
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $50,000 – 60,000+ (negotiable based on experience)
– Benefits package to include MSP and RSP
– Paid overtime
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #24256. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Viktoria Jones at 604-689-8687, ext. 249 for a confidential discussion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.