Job Order ID: 38803
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
We're currently looking for an individual with a thirst for success and passion for sales to join our top-producing team as a Junior Recruiter in our Vancouver office. Working alongside seasoned recruitment and business development professionals, this position will allow a motivated individual to develop valuable consultative sales skills, build a strong network, and grow their career – this isn't your average entry-level job. Our team is intelligent, hard-working, and motivated – if this is you, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to Olivia at email@example.com.
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
Okay, maybe you’ve worked in recruitment before. Or maybe you have friends who’ve told you horror stories about 100% commission jobs, arbitrary targets, and cold calls. You think you know what the industry is about because “every recruitment company is the same”. Wrong.
We are different and we’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment. Here’s how:
1. Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. Our motto is “the right candidate for the right job.” We would never ask you to treat candidates like transactions, and we don’t send random resumes, ever.
2. We can fill every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
3. We believe the best idea in the room should win. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been here for a year, a month, or ten minutes. We value new ideas, open-mindedness, and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it.
4. Our compensation plans are exceptional. Perform well and you’ll be paid well, very well. We also believe in base salaries, as sometimes things don’t go your way. Don’t worry, you will never have to worry about paying the bills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Based in our downtown Vancouver office, as a Recruitment Specialist, you will work on closing multiple deals at once which will allow you to wear different hats in this role. You will be empowered to explore your passion and achieve your goals. The role is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but also to experience our collaborative work environment filled with diversity, executive engagement, and memorable events.
You will be a part of a team with years of experience. You will receive exceptional marketing and administrative support. Unlike other agencies, you will work towards results, not transactions. You won’t just be making cold calls and you won’t be bogged down with administrative paperwork. If you love recruitment and sales, that’s what you’ll do.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Then keep reading to learn more about what Impact has to offer!
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
In your first year, on target earnings are in the range of $60,000 – $80,000 per annum.
Other perks of working with us include:
- Professional development – continuous, industry-leading recruitment training
- Growth opportunities – increasing our reach within Vancouver and expanding into Toronto & the United States
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, competition, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- Great resources – industry partnerships, company cars, in-house marketing team
- Unlimited earning potential (it’s true!)
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
Here at Impact Recruitment, we value teamwork, honesty, and accountability – if you share these values, you’ll fit right in. You are a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You want to keep learning, are self-motivated, and approach challenges with tenacity. Requirements include:
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Desire to be in a results-oriented sales environment
- You posses strong oral and written communication skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism
- You work well under pressure and have proven experience dealing with individuals in a busy, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are autonomous, flexible and are a strong team player
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of ambitious, personable, and intelligent professionals? If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we think so!
Take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential, and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.