Job Order ID: 25798
Job Location: Langley, BC, Canada
Salary: $15 - $18
Property Management company looking looking for dependable, fun, and hard-working Landscape Maintenance Workers. Hiring for full-time permanent positions (no winter lay-offs). Huge opportunity to grow within the company.
– Responsible for one facility in the Langley area.
– Cutting/trimming hedges, weeding, mowing, watering plants etc.
– Moving materials and removing signage as required.
– Pressure washing, picking up garbage around the facility.
– Other tasks as requested by supervisor
– Maintaining the grounds in general.
– Valid class 5 driver’s License
– Clean driver’s abstract
– Able to frequently lift 50lbs
– Landscaping or general labour experience
– Ability to work in all weather conditions
– Own PPE: steel toe boots/ steel toe rain boots, rain gear
– Must be willing to undergo a criminal record check
Compensation and Benefits:
– $15 – $18/hr
– Discretionary bonuses may be included
– Benefits after 3 months
How to Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.impactemps.com to apply online.
If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Will for more information. 604 689 8687 x 222.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile