Job Order ID: 25876
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000
A leader in call center software development and telecommunications, our client has more than 20 years of experience in call center administration, training and management consultation. In order to reach its goals, the company requires dedicated and driven IT professionals looking to develop their career. If you are looking for a stable company that values innovative thinking and the importance of intuitive software that is easy to deploy then this role is perfect for you.
One of the fastest growing software development providers in BC is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their team. If you are looking to grow your skills and develop your career with a reputable organization then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
• Outage management. The ability to troubleshoot and resolve any software-based outage including engaging the right people and assigning to resolution teams while managing outage through to resolution
- Project leadership experience – Project breakdown, resource allocation, timeline management, quality control and accountability
- Software Programming/Development, specifically experience with back-end infrastructure and technology stack
- Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
- Senior level experience with full LAMP stack focusing on application development
- Expert with various versions of Asterisk PBX is a must have requirement!
- Experience with server automation (Linux), back-end product platform (PHP/MySQL), VOIP (Asterisk, PHP), and front-end platform (custom UI framework & module loading/sandboxing systems)
- Experience with Client and Server Websocket components
- Experience leading a team with exceptional communication
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Karan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.689.8687 ex: 275 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.