Job Order ID: 26544
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
WHY IS THIS JOB FOR YOU?
– Culture culture culture! This firm prides itself on working hard but keeping things fun!
– Outdoor patio so you can soak up the rays at lunch.
– Love to socialize? So do these guys!
– Downtown location – close to public transport
– Opportunity to work closely with an experienced team
– Top tier firm leading the way in ICBC billing
The firm is looking for an LAA that has 3+ years experience working in ICBC defense to work closely with a well-respected lawyer. Your energetic and self-starting way means you’ve completed a Legal Administrative Assistant program and are ready to challenge yourself. Given your past experience, this role will provide you with the following responsibilities and opportunities:
– Drafting, editing and proofreading correspondence
– Management of files
– Scheduling examination for discoveries and trial and attend to court filing
– Managing busy electronic calendars including scheduling mediations, independent medical examinations and appointments
– Prepare and maintain the BF system and limitation system
This well recognized firm has numerous awards to its name and is a serious competitor in the world of ICBC Defense and related civil litigation. Priding themselves on their skill to effectively and efficiently problem solve, the firm is comprised of talented staff who value their clients and are valued by their clients.
Located in downtown Vancouver, the firm celebrate their loyal staff and nurture their talents by recognizing their employees drive and commitment.
– Completion of an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant course
– 3+ years experience as an ICBC defense LAA
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– $40,000 – $45,000 per annum (based on experience)
– 3 weeks vacation
– Extended medical and dental coverage
– Life insurance
– Long term disability insurance
– Fun social office – not your typical law firm!
HOW TO APPLY
All those days you spent day dreaming about the perfect job have come to an end… here it is! Send a Microsoft Word version of your resume, quoting job #26544 in the subject, to email@example.com.
If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role or any other potential roles, please contact Jennifer Vessali at 604-689-8687 ext. 254.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.