Job Order ID: 23801
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
One of Canada’s first national law firms, the practice has an outstanding reputation as one of the countries leading business law and litigation firms. The firm is also rated the top real estate law firm in Canada by leading national and international legal directories.
As a Float Legal Administrative Assistant, you will be required to cover multiple desks assisting with litigation, real property and business law files. Your role will require you to pick up on files at any stage between open and close. Your daily tasks will include the following duties:
• General daily management of files including requesting and drafting documents, dicta-typing
• Diarizing, calendaring, and scheduling tasks
• Preparing legal documents for court
• Billing and time entry
• Managing BF system
• Clerical duties –photocopying, filing, billing and invoicing
• Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate
• 3+ Years Litigation experience
• Exposure to business or real estate law is deemed an asset
• Excellent multi-tasking and organisational abilities
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $50,000 – $55,000 base per annum (negotiable based on experience)
• 3 weeks vacation
• Excellent compensation package which includes Dental; Extended Medical; MSP Paid; Pension; RRSP
• Open concept design office with city views
• Social and friendly culture – various social staff events held throughout the year
If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser on 604 689 8687 ext. 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #23801.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.