Job Order ID: 24286
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
Taking an innovative approach, this firm prides itself on operating like a business. This allows the firm to really understand and adapt to their business clienteles needs and challenges. This unique selling tool is what makes this one of the leading national business law firms. They also understand to be the best, they also need to attract and retain the best talent. Using a comprehensive approach to their recruitment ensures that its lawyers and staff have the right qualities and skills for the businesses goals and future success.
As a Legal Administrative Assistant Float with you will work across a range of departments assisting other legal administrative assistants, paralegals and lawyers on a variety of legal and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have an adaptable and ‘whatever it takes approach’ to work and have outstanding organisation and time management skills. Some of your duties will also include:
- File Management including opening files, maintaining large and complex files, maintaining an efficient filing system, organising all related documents
- Reviewing all correspondence including mail and fax communications, screening and directing incoming calls for lawyers
- Proof reading, editing, formatting, printing and other various administrative duties pertaining to the documents
- Managing a bring forward system and updating calendars including meetings and appointments
- Financial and Administrative functions
Compensation & Benefits:
- $50,000 – $60,000 base per annum (negotiable based on experience)
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Excellent compensation package which includes 100% premiums for Dental, Extended Medical & MSP
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Matching
- Various social and charitable events organised throughout the year
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate
- 3+ years legal assistant experience in business law, real estate and or litigation
- High Proficiency with MSOffice
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume quoting job #24286 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak with me directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser on 604 689 8687 ext. 250 or email email@example.com for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.