Job Order ID: 24739
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
Consistently ranked at the top of league tables for M&A and equity offerings, this firm is a force to be reckoned with. The firm has been recognized as market leaders in their core practice areas which include Securities, Finance, Corporate & Commercial and Litigation. Being part of this firm not only means you are surrounded by some of the best legal experts in Vancouver, you are also part of a company which values collaborative leadership and staff engagement. As well as being a leader in their core practice areas, the firm also has a committed focus on their social responsibilities. They regularly support various local and charitable organizations and encourage their staff’s engagement and participation.
As a Float Legal Administrative Assistant, you will be required to cover multiple desks. Your role will require you to pick up on files at any stage between open and close. The successful candidate will have an excellent ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to a continually changing workload. Your daily tasks will include the following duties:
– General daily management of files including requesting and drafting documents, dicta-typing
– Diarizing, calendaring, and scheduling tasks
– Preparing legal documents for court
– Billing and time entry
– Managing BF system
– Clerical duties –photocopying, filing, billing and invoicing
Compensation & Benefits:
– $50,000 – $55,000 base per annum (negotiable based on experience)
– 3 weeks vacation
– Excellent compensation package which includes Dental; Extended Medical; MSP Paid; Pension; RRSP
– Excellent work environment, centrally located in downtown Vancouver – close to shops, cafes and transport
– Social and friendly culture – various social staff events held throughout the year
– Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate
– 2+ Years experience in a legal office environment
– Experience in Corporate/Securities
– Excellent organisational abilities and adaptable approach to work
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume quoting job #24739 to: email@example.com. If you would like to speak with me directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser on 604 689 8687 ext. 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.