Job Order ID: 24981
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000
Despite located in Surrey, this firm has a downtown vibe, offers great benefits and pays its employees competitive salaries. You will be able to work with a team of experts and grow your skillset in personal injury, as well as general litigation. The firm is very busy, but still focuses on employees’ well-being and a healthy work- life balance.
Working mainly on Personal Injury files with some exposure to general litigation, your main duties include:
– Perform LAA work from file opening to closing
– Draft pleadings, correspondence and related documents
– Maintaining the bring forward system
– Communicate with clients
– Track Part 7 benefits
– Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate
– 1+ years of Litigation/ Plaintiff Personal Injury experience
– Comfortable working with MS Office/ Outlook
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– competitive salary (negotiable based on experience)
– 3 weeks vacation
– Excellent benefit package which includes dental, extended medical
– Gym in the building
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com for more information. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser for more details: 604-689-8687, ext. 250.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval.