Job Order ID: 25048
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
This full-service law firm based in Surrey (which is one of Canada’s fasted growing cities) is a growing practice due and is looking to add an additional legal assistant to the team due to an increased caseload. The practice is commutable from the Fraser valley as well as downtown Vancouver, so this is a great firm to work for if you are looking to move away from the downtown hustle but still deal with the same high-quality work.
The successful commercial/residential real estate legal assistant will be working be assisting several lawyers in the practice group and will handle a small amount of paralegal duties if their skill set allows for this. You will be required to carry out many tasks to include, but not limited to:
– File opening
– Conduct all searches and due-diligence inquiries
– Preparation of all documentation relating to transactions using Hot Docs and eConveyance
– File documents in Land Title Office (online and physical)
– Handle associated file organization and administrative tasks
– Graduate of an accredited legal administrative assistant or paralegal program
– At least three years’ experience in a legal environment supporting lawyers/partners within a commercial/residential real estate practice
– Exposure to both residential and commercial
– Experience in multi-level developments is preferred
– Experience in commercial lending is an asset
– Experience with BC Online searches and online registrations
– Knowledge of Hot Docs and eConveyance
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Up to $55,000 (negotiable based on experience)
– Benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #25048 or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Adriana Zenleser at 604-689-8687, ext. 250 or at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.