Job Order ID: 26045
Job Location: North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $35,000 - $38,000
WHY THIS JOB IS FOR YOU:
– North Vancouver office located minutes from the SeaBus
– Supportive firm culture committed to professional growth
– Opportunity for learn hands-on legal administrative skills
– Hard to come-by entry-level legal role
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will support the Corporate Finance and Securities lawyer. The ideal candidate will be driven, hard-working, and eager to learn. The LAA will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Filing, correspondence, client contact
– Following all file creation, labeling, filing, and closing procedures
– Maintaining an organized, efficient, and up to date file management system
– Administrative duties
This small law firm located on the North Shore is hopeful to train the right personality into a legal assistant role. Working primarily on Securities law, files range from mining, oil and gas, technology, and public companies. This team sees minimal turnover and values their close-knit relationship. Always committed to providing support and opportunities to learn for their staff, this firm valued curiosity and ambition. As part of this team you would be working with respected and seasoned legal professionals and among bright and dedicated staff.
– 1+ year working in an administrative capacity
– LAA certificate is an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $35,000 – $38,000 per annum
– 3 weeks vacation
– Extended health, dental benefits, MSP
– Education subsidy
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond with a Microsoft Word version of your resume, quoting Job Order ID #26045 in the subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Viktoria Jones at 604-689-8687 ext. 249.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.