Job Order ID: 39351
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an LAA to join a talented, collaborative team of lawyers and staff in the area of estate litigation.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is dynamic boutique law firm located in Downtown Vancouver. They specialize in the areas of trust, estate and tax planning, estate and tax litigation and estate administration.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is an excellent opportunity for an LAA to join a talented, collaborative team of lawyers and staff.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an LAA you will be responsible for the following:
- Drafting correspondence and other legal documents
- Maintaining a bring forward system
- File management: opening files, running conflict checks, filing and closing files
- Correspondence with clients, lawyers and other legal assistants
- Calendar management
- Time entry and monthly billing
- Maintaining electronic and physical files
- Preparing expense reports
- All other administrative duties as required
- 1+ year of Litigation LAA experience
- Estate Litigation experience a strong asset
- Excellent technical and word processing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $45,000 – $55,000 DOE
- Health benefits package
- 3 weeks vacation
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent Microsoft Word version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Aine Buckley at 604 689 8687 ext. 2000 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.