Job Order ID: 26607
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
WHY IS THIS JOB FOR YOU?
– Encouragement and opportunity to grow within the firm!
– Be a part of something big! You’ll be exposed to decades of experience and you’ll be part of a firm that is genuinely invested in providing excellent service.
– Beautiful and modern offices in a superb location
– Show off your professionalism and knowledge gained from experience as an LAA.
– Enjoy the social aspect of the firm with numerous internal events run throughout the year.
– Work in a diverse team who make meaningful contributions to the community through numerous avenues.
With numerous offices throughout the country, the firm’s Vancouver office are looking for a hard working LAA who has a passion for their career. Ideally, you have some experience in the world of construction law but if not, experience in litigation is also an excellent asset.
Working with the lead construction lawyer, your experience will allow you to take on the following responsibilities:
– Diary management, booking rooms and travel, opening/closing of files, supporting lawyers with marketing activities including presentations and pitches
– Drafting correspondence to be sent internally and externally
– Liaising with admin support teams on behalf of the lawyer
– Client relationship management including becoming familiar with clients contact details and keeping details up to date
– Assisting lawyers with billing, credit control processes and other banking
– Assist with work overflow and support of others in the team
Boasting a successful reputation built from providing an excellent and professional service to its clients, this firm brings years of experience to the table. With multiple offices through the country, the firm value having a diverse workplace comprised of leading talent.
Their commitment to “giving back” include pro-bono services, a program focused on allowing children to excel in their schooling and multiple learning opportunities for staff members that will be beneficial to their careers.
Located in a modern office in Downtown, the firm value their clients and are committed to providing a smooth and experienced service.
– Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate
– 2+ years of experience at a law firm. Ideally, you’ve worked in construction law but litigation experience will also be well received
– You’ve got excellent communication and presentation skills
– You’re confident in your abilities with MSOffice – (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– $50,000 – $55,000 base per annum (based on experience)
– Dental, extended Medical, RRSP, MSP
– Flexible health and dental plan, LTD and short-term disability
– Tuition covered
– Fitness plan coverage
– 3 weeks vacation!
HOW TO APPLY
You’ve read this far which means you’re passionate about your career so let’s chat further. Send a Microsoft Word version of your resume, quoting job #26607 in the subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role or any other potential roles, please contact Jennifer Vessali at 604-689-8687 ext. 254.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.