Job Order ID: 22576
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
WHY THIS JOB IS FOR YOU:
– Competitive compensation and benefits package
– Centrally located beautiful downtown Vancouver office
– 1 year contract
– Supportive team and well-established firm
The Legal Administrative Assistant will support partners and associates in the Commercial Litigation department. The ideal candidate will be flexible, energetic, and confident. Your tasks will include:
– Coordinating the lawyers’ schedules
– Maintaining an effective and up-to-date BF system
– Proofreading and editing a variety of legal documentation
– Various administrative duties
The practice has grown over the last century to become one of Vancouver’s largest law firms with over 80 lawyers and has been named as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. Having been established for many years the firm is still going from strong to stronger and with the knowledge and expertise of the firm, they carry out efficient and successful work on behalf of clients in BC and all across Canada.
– LAA certification
– 3+ years experience as an LAA in Commercial Litigation
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Up to $60,000 (negotiable based on experience)
– Benefits package to include MSP and RSP
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond with a Microsoft Word version of your resume, quoting Job Order ID #24275 in the subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Viktoria Jones at 604-689-8687 ext. 249.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.