Job Order ID: 24275
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
WHY THIS JOB IS FOR YOU:
– Competitive compensation and benefits package
– Centrally located beautiful downtown Vancouver office
– Supportive team and well-established firm
The successful commercial real estate legal assistant will be working be assisting a number of lawyers in the practice group and will handle a small amount of paralegal duties if their skill set allows for this. Your tasks will include:
– Provide admin/secretarial support to lawyers and paralegals
– Establish, maintain, and update files, database, records and other documents
– Prepare and type a variety of legal documents
– Using various software to include EDocs, MS Office and Adarant for billing
The practice has grown over the last century to become one of Vancouver’s largest law firms with over 80 lawyers and has been named as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. Having been established for many years the firm is still going from strong to stronger and with the knowledge and expertise of the firm, they carry out efficient and successful work on behalf of clients in BC and all across Canada.
– LAA certification
– 3+ years experience as an LAA
– Recent experience with Real Estate and Corporate transactions
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Up to $60,000 (negotiable based on experience)
– Benefits package to include MSP and RSP
– Paid overtime
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond with a Microsoft Word version of your resume, quoting Job Order ID #24275 in the subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Viktoria Jones at 604-689-8687 ext. 249.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.