Job Order ID: 25952
Job Location: Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Want to work for a company that cares? Looking for a long-term stable position? Prefer working at night? Then this is the job for you! Contact Kim today to learn about this awesome opportunity at 604-689-8687 ext. 228 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Operate packaging machine in safe and efficient manner
– Ensure products are properly sealed, packaged, and labeled
– Adhere to safety requirements
– Regularly lift packages of 20lbs or more
– Previous experience operating a packaging machine an asset but not required.
– Ability to lift 20lbs + on a regular basis
– Basic math skills
– Familiarity with SYSPRO and Sharepoint an asset
– Legally entitled to work in Canada
– Availability to work night shifts
Compensation and Benefits
– $15 – $16/hr
– Benefits available after probationary period
– Vacation pay
How to Apply
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com OR visit https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/operations-jobs/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Kim at 604 689 8687 ext. 228 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.