Job Order ID: 26198
Job Location: Richmond, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
A multi faceted role of a Maintenance Manager is up for grab with a leading waste and recycling company in North America. While reporting to the General Manager, the role will be overseeing the entire Maintenance Program for multiple locations in Lower Mainland. He/She will be driving the Maintenance program within the facilities with the help of Supervisors and the team.
– Ensuring that the maintenance activities are executed in a effective and efficient manner.
– Ensuring that the team is properly trained and up-to-date with the latest in the industry
– Managing the CMMS
– Leading and directing the Maintenance Program within the company and managing the budget
– Coaching and mentoring the team
– Managing the external contractors
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– Salary: $100,000 – $120,000 annually
– Benefits: Full dental and health benefits
– Vacation Days: 3 weeks
– Previous experience in managing Maintenance teams and leading Maintenance programs
– CMMS experience is required
– Proven hands on experience in the maintenance of heavy machinery and equipment.
– Experience in predictive maintenance would be a huge asset
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria and you are interested in the job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deb at 604-689-8687 ext 245