Job Order ID: 38256
Job Location: Northcoast, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $120,000 - $145,000
Want to join an organization who is at the forefront of coal and renewable resource exporting? Are you tired of the city life – high rent, long commutes and poor quality of life? Here's your chance to build a new future with our government-funded client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a gas export terminal that supplies its product across global markets for the last 40 years. They are at the forefront of divesting in sustainable resources so you would gain the opportunity to learn beyond coal exporting. Although privately-owned, they have been funded by the government almost $100 million to help with their low-carbon energy projects.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is a full-time permanent opportunity for a Maintenance Planner in the Northwest Coast of BC. This is a chance to live a simple life, save on rent or gas and have a great community. It is suitable for anyone with mechanical trades experience or an engineering background and a planning or project management background.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position reports to the Maintenance Manager and deals with a maintenance department of about 15 people. The position has the following responsibilities:
- Support the Maintenance department in the development of their daily tasks
- Audit the performance of maintenance systems, contractors and consulting engineers on site
- Define the PM and PdM activities based on time and budget
- Assist with budget preparation and comply with the budget
- Ensure all required parts and materials are available for work orders and for maintenance
- Continuously improve preventative and predictive maintenance program
- University graduate in mechanical engineering or technical/trade school graduate or equivalent of education and experience.
- 3+ years of planning or project management role
- 3+ years of experience in material bulk handling in a heavy industry
- $120,000-145,000 per annum
- 100% employer paid benefits including health, dental and vision
- RRSP matching of up to 10.5% per year
- Annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- Relocation assistance available
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Jenika Desai at 236-429-2361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such, all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.