Job Order ID: 26730
Job Location: Burlington, ON, Canada
This role is hiring immediately so their is still time to secure a position before the Christmas period or have it lined up for a New Year start!
This firm has been around for over 40 years and has experienced consistent growth year after year and work with some of the most sought-after clients in Southern Ontario. They are always looking to promote within so their is a clear path into senior management int he future!
Our client is one of the largest firms in Southern Ontario with 5 different offices that offer Audit, Tax, and business advisory services. Their Burlington office is now looking to add a Senior Manager to their Audit and Assurance team. The Burlington office has a social culture, and the partner really focuses on wellness and work-life balance. They are located conveniently near a Go stop and really looking for this candidate to step into a mentoring role for junior accountants.
As a Manager on their Audit and Assurance team, you will be a leading force and be responsible for all audit and assurance engagements and manage a team of 9 junior accountants.
- Plan and Review all audit assurance and compilation engagement
- Working Papers, Financial Statements, Planning Documents
- Supervisor and monitor junior staff including training
- Attend assurance / compilation engagement final meetings with client
- Planning for Canadian private enterprise clients
- There is a large emphasis on mentoring juniors in this position, you will be assisting juniors through the CPA process
- CPA Designated
- Minimum of 3 years post designation in public practice firm
- 1+ years as a Manager
- Trained and reviewed junior staffs work
- Planning experience
- GAAP / ASPE, CAS, CIS
- Canadian Tax personal and corporate experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- $80,000 – $100,000 depending on experience
- 3- 4 weeks vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits that kick in after 3 months
- Banked overtime for extra time off during the off season
- Discretionary bonus based off performance
- Social office
- Located near Go Train
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to email@example.com If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White on 1 289 523 0209 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.