Job Order ID: 25946
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
With multiple locations in the Lower Mainland, this midsized firm has become a strong player in Greater Vancouver’s accounting industry. They serve everyone from small owner-managed businesses to large, multi-entity public and private clients, so you’ll be exposed to a wide variety of work. Also, the firm takes work/life balance very seriously, with paid overtime at all levels, 35-hour workweeks, and extra time off in the slow season. If you’re looking for work/life balance, employees at this firm work less than any other firm in town!
This forward-thinking firm is dedicated to growing their audit and assurance team aggressively in the coming years, so this is a great chance to be a leader and influencer in that growth. This firm offers ongoing professional development, and has many partners looking towards retirement, so you will have plenty of opportunities to grow your skills and your career.
As an Audit and Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of students and senior staff accountants on various pubco and some private audit engagements. This is a close-knit team sot here will be some preparing long side reviewing. You will also train junior employees and review their work. You will work with the assurance and advisory staff to ensure that the firm is identifying and serving all of the needs of your clients.
- Manage external audits and reviews of publicly-listed and private clients
- Lead client management and foster excellent relationships with clients
- Provide oversight of audit team and manage engagements, budgets and deadlines
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: $70,000 – $80,000
- Bonus based on individual performance metrics
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid overtime
- Ability to bank overtime for additional vacation
- Shortened workweeks in the slow season
- CPA, CA or equivalent Canadian designation
- Experience working with public listed companies
- Strong technical accounting and audit knowledge, including IFRS and Canadian auditing standards
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White on 1 289 523 0209 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.