Job Order ID: 26259
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Our client is an establish mechanical trades firm for both maintenance and new construction projects in the Lower Mainland. The office culture is team-oriented, and they celebrate workplace friendship through regular team gatherings. If you are someone who believes in being friends with your co-workers and takes pride in what you do, it’ll worth your time to explore this opportunity further.
There will be many opportunities for you to grow with this role and the company will let the successful candidate to take on as many responsibilities as he/she feels comfortable with. Your hard-work will not only be compensated by promotions in title and responsibilities but also with a sliding commission plan in monetary compensation.
– Responsible for estimating mechanical work for commercial retrofit and new construction projects
– Managing multiple projects start to finish, including managing trades, coordinating all stakeholders, material procurement, labour allocation, scheduling, budgeting, billings, and managing project close-out.
– Building and maintaining client relationship for business referral and retention
– 2+ years of project management and estimating experience with HVAC and plumbing work
– Relevant Post Secondary education and/or degree
– Experience with Sage 100 and Bluebeam or Procore would be an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $60,000 in base salary plus a sliding commission structure
– 100% extended health & dental benefit coverage
– 5% matching RRSP
– 2 weeks of vacation – Negotiable for the right candidate
– Company vehicle provided – it will be a sweet ride
– Cell phone and client expense account provided
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.