Job Order ID: 26006
Job Location: Vancouver
Salary: $37,000 - $42,000
- Manage the appointment schedule for multiple professionals simultaneously.
- Responsible for answering the phone, booking appointments, handling web inquiries.
- Act as the first point of contact for patients getting surgeries
- Responsible for managing the client’s paperwork
- Manages the expectations of patients and family members in the waiting room
- Confirms coverage of any necessary insurances.
- Run daily labs and manage electronic billing for the clinic
- Undertakes any other duties as assigned
- Must have a MOA certificate or diploma
- 2+ years in a similar role or in a customer service position
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
How to apply:
Please visit www.impactemps.com or www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. For immediate consideration please email email@example.com quoting the Job ID number in the subject line of the email. Please include a Microsoft Word version of your resume as well as a cover letter detailing how your experiences would make you an ideal candidate for the role. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Taanvi Kukreja (604-559-6665, ext. 255) for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.