Job Order ID: 27925
Job Location: Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is a major producer of packaging from recycled products. They are key contributor who cares about their customers success and the growth of their employees.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor and working as part of the maintenance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and rebuilding corrugate manufacturing machinery.
- Maintaining and repairing pneumatic and hydraulic equipment and components.
- Completing planned work order requests on time.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Valid Inter-Provincial Red Seal Millwright certificate.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably in the corrugate industry.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule of Days, Afternoons, and Grave Yards.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Welding experience will be considered an asset.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Pay is $42.72 hr
- Over time is available. Time and half from 40-60 hours.
- Double time on Sundays
- Full medical and dental.
- Pension Plans starts day 1.
- Profit sharing and stock option after 1 year.
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Will at 604-689-8687 #222 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.