Job Order ID: 26339
Job Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
If you have a Red Seal Millwright ticket and you are looking for the right job, look no further because this role will blow your mind. Our client is a North American food manufacturing company. Big name in the industry, great pay and benefits, and a fair union is what you will get.
If interested, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deb at 604-689-8687 ext 245 for more info
As the Red Seal Millwright, you will be reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor and will be responsible for:
– Preventative Maintenance
– Maintenanceconveyors, conveyers, mechanical systems, compressors, rollers & chains, bearings and hydraulics, gear boxes, etc
– Maintenance and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
– Meeting the deadlines and to ensure the production targets are met by keeping the equipments and machines regularly repair and well maintained.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– Upto $38 an hour
– Paid overtime
– Vacation 2-3 weeks depending on experience
– Dental, Medical and Full benefits
– Must be a Red Seal Millwright
– Must have experience working in a Manufacturing or Production environment
– Must have Preventative Maintenance experience
– Must be willing to work on a rotating shift
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Deb at 604 6898687 ext. #245
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.