Job Order ID: 27025
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Repair, modify, fabricate, and maintain all mechanical equipment relevant to the building’s operation
- Minimize downtime
- Monitor and troubleshoot any issues
- Help develop and improve current preventative maintenance procedures.
- Maintain and monitor equipment using predictive and preventative techniques.
This company is in growth mode. They are acquiring new locations and are someone that cares about their employees and their own personal growth.
Compensation and Benefits
- $35-36 an hour (more for dual tickets)
- Benefits package (extended health, dental and MSP Paid)
- 3 weeks vacation + handful of personal days
- RRSP matching
- Fitness Fund
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Red Seal Millwright preferred
- 4th class power engineer (Big asset but not necessary)
- Minimum 3 Years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good team player and can work well with others
- Experience and comfortable with Microsoft Suite of products
How to apply
You’re interested there’s no doubt about that so let’s talk. If you’re not, still call and let’s find you a fit that works better for you. It’s my job. 604-689-8687 ext 293. Or e-mail me at email@example.com