Job Order ID: 26589
Job Location: Langley, BC, Canada
This food manufacturer that focuses on high quality products is looking for an experienced dual ticketed millwright/power engineer to be part of their growing team! With competitive pay, full benefits they are definitely someone to look at.
If you are an experienced millwright looking for work please send your resume to email@example.com
Within this role you would be performing the following tasks:
- Servicing, repairing and maintaining all the equipment used in the daily operation (electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, TIG welding)
- Troubleshooting breakdowns and resolving issues as quickly as possibly
- Swiftly responding to emergency maintenance requests
- Working safely and smart as to never cause injury to yourself or the ones around you
- Risk assessments
- Inspecting and cleaning equipment to reduce downtime
- Fabrication, retrofitting and modifications of equipment to ensure that everything is operating as efficiently as possible.
- $38/hr ( For both Tickets )
- Full Medical and Dental
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Matching up to 2.5%
- Red Seal Millwright and 4th class power engineer
- 3 years experience preferably in a food environment
- Physically fit to bend, twist, crouch
- Ability to work autonomously
- Safety oriented
- Able to work a rotating shift
How to Apply!
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Sean at 604 689 8687 ext. 293 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.