Job Order ID: 35696
Job Location: Cambridge, ON, Canada
Salary: $77,584 - $82,500
Are you a Red Seal Millwright and want to join a family-oriented local team that provides long-term stability, values your skills, and experiences, and treats you well! If you are looking for a stable career, apply now to be a part of an amazing team.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of over 200 private label food products for Canada’s leading grocery, restaurant, and food service companies. They are a huge player in the manufacturing industry and has been in business for over 25 years. Our Client makes continual investments in their people, facilities, technologies, and equipment to ensure that their solutions are continually better.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
There is plenty room for growth as the company promotes from within. They value teamwork and all ideas are welcome. The culture is built on the belief that skilled, passionate people make good food better.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Millwright will be responsible for the operations, maintenance and upkeep of the company’s equipment:
- Follow preventative maintenance programs to minimize disruptions in warehouse operations
- Ensure all material handling equipment is serviced as required
- Monitor and adjust equipment to lower utility costs
- Equipment repairs and keep track repairs within facility
- Perform other duties as required
- Ontario Millwright License 433A
- Availability to work straight afternoon shift and OT when required
- Experience with mechanics, machine shop practices (lathe & milling machines), welding, and pneumatic & hydraulic fields
- 2-5 years' industrial mechanical experience
- Problem solving skills and good communication skills
- Wage: Starting at $37.30/hour, after 3 months pay increase to $39.80/hour
- 2 weeks vacation
- Health and dental benefit package
- Vision and Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Diana MacQueen at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.