Job Order ID: 26051
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
If your dream is to work for a company that values it’s people and invests in the community, this is the job to go for. A leading North American manufacturing company is looking to add Millwright to their growing team in Calgary. This is an excellent opportunity for Red Seal Millwrights who are looking to work for a company with high salary and good benefits.
There would be ample opportunities to grow in the company to supervisory or managerial positions and the company will be more than willing to invest in you.
If interested, please send in your resume to dchakrobortyrecruitment.ca or call Deb at 604-689-8687 ext 245 for more info
As the Red Seal Millwright, you will be reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor and will be responsible for:
– Working within the maintenance team to provide quality repairs and preventative maintenance
– Maintenance of pumps, conveyers, mechanical systems, compressors, rollers & chains, bearings and hydraulics, gear boxes, etc
– Repair and assemble hydraulic equipment
– Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings
– Operate machinery
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– $38 an hour
– Paid overtime
– Vacation 2-3 weeks depending on experience
– Dental, Medical and Full benefits
– Must be Red Seal certified
– Must have experience working in a Manufacturing or Production environment
– Must have Preventative Maintenance experience
– Must be willing to work on any shift
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Deb at 604 6898687 ext. #245
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.