Job Order ID: 26475
Job Location: Fort St. John, BC, Canada
We are in search of several fearless individuals who are looking for a change in pace and a chance to create a life away from the city. With phenomenal opportunity to thrive in a changing environment and currently large chances for growth into long-term leadership roles. Seriously consider this opportunity to be a deeply intelligent move for your career. With room to build your career, adapt to change and discover where your strength lies.
- Take part in the maintenance and installation/repair of all equipment.
- Lubricate and cleaning of parts during overhauls and preventative maintenance.
- Read and craft blueprints to determine proper work procedures.
- Help develop and improve current preventative maintenance procedures.
- Install, repair and maintain pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Maintain and monitor equipment using predictive and preventative techniques.
Do you harbour a real passion for helping foster a positive and lively work environment that helps everyone wake up excited to make a difference. This company wants you to do just this, they care about you and want you to care about them. Become a force, be confident, be active in your thirst to excel. Compete with yourself and see where that will take you. We want people who are ready to perform and grow quickly.
Ever thought about leaving your city, country, continent? We are a company with locations in North and South America. Work hard and you could be taking your life somewhere new and exciting!
Compensation and Benefits
- $43.25 an hour with chances of overtime
- Competitive Benefits you have a choice of package and will be talked about when you interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 3 years in a manufacturing environment
- PLC experience
- Ideally Red Seal Millwright but Journeyman can also apply
- Live in Fort St John/Dawson Creek
- (Asset) Building material, pulp & paper, forestry industries
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to work in a developing culture
How to apply
You’re interested there’s no doubt about that so let’s talk. If you’re not, still call and let’s find you a fit that works better for you. It’s my job. 604-689-8687 ext 293. Or e-mail me at email@example.com