Job Order ID: 26434
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $72,800 - $74,880
We are looking for millwrights with installation experience to join a high-energy, family who knows and values hard work. Working day shifts alongside like-minded individuals to build grand projects with your own hands. You and us both want to find a career where we can flourish. This is exactly where you want to be with room to become a lead hand or even operations manager! You bring a competitive edge to your work and have discipline to get the job done the right way. Help this company dominate their industry by joining their team and seeing what kind of impact you can make.
Why work here??
- Growth opportunities! (Lead hand, Service Manager, Operations Manager)
- Safe working environment
- Work hard and you can get sent overseas to get specific training!
You would be working with great leaders to manufacture and fabricate custom truck equipment. All new build projects that would be from small to large jobs.
3 Positions Available! Two different roles
- Monday – Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm
- All new build projects
- Fabrication and welding
- Service Mechanic
- Trouble shooting, breakdown fixes.
- Taking things apart and putting them back together
- Start at $35 and move to $36 after probation
- Two weeks holiday
- 100% dental and prescriptions
- 80% extended Health
- Boot allowance
- Paid Sick days
- 3% Pension Matching
- Red Seal Preferred but will look at 3rd and 4th year apprentices with valuable Install/Fabrication experience
- 3-5 Years in fabrication and installation
- Do you even lift? You will everyday here.
- Have your own tools
- Welding and fabrication experience is an asset
How to Apply!
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/operations-jobs/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Sean at 604 689 8687 ext. 293 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.