Job Order ID: 33676
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Looking for a Red Seal Millwright that would like to be paid over $48/hr! Join a solid team that works hard and feels like a family.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
For over 60 years, this forestry company has worked hard to become the most reputable and dynamic lumber manufacturing leader in the industry. Offering the highest quality products to clients all over the world, this company is committed to the most environmentally sustainable lumber harvesting and manufacturing practices.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This opportunity provides life-long career security with a stable company. Join this team and be treated like an equal – no seniority. Extended health and dental benefits included. You get to keep your money – No union dues
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, this Millwright will be working with a team of 3 and responsible for:
- Maintenance of plant machinery such as pumps, conveyors, compressors, hydraulics etc.
- Conduct preventative maintenance procedures to help limit plant downtime
- Read blue prints, diagrams, and schematics to assemble new and existing plant equipment
- Constant inspection and examination of machinery to identify any issues or malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment
- Certified Interprovincial Red Seal Millwright
- Able to take initiative and be proactive in regards to machine upkeep
- Able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Dedicated to taking ownership of their work in a fast-paced environment
- $48.88/hr + overtime pay available
- 100% extended health and dental coverage
- 2 week vacation
- Opportunities for long term career growth and development
- Morning shifts – 5am to 1pm (might vary slightly could be 7am-3pm)
- Rotating shifts, 4 10 hour shifts per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with me regarding this position, please contact Jenika Desai at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at www.impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.